At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit a registered health professional to work with our client, a leading provider of functional assessment services.
As an assessor, you will be working alongside a dedicated team of health professionals from a number of disciplines to help assess people who are making a claim for Personal Independence Payments. As part of the DWP supply chain you will use your clinical skills to conduct evidence based examinations to determine the ways a person's disabilities impact on their daily lives.
As this is a mobile role, you will be provided with a vehicle and will be expected to work in a number of locations across Essex. All assessments will be carried out on company premises, and there will not be any requirement to assess people in their homes.
To be successful in this role you will be able to evidence the following:
- A qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN), physiotherapist, occupational therapist or paramedic.
- Broad-based post-qualification experience.
- Up to date NMC (nurses) or HCPC (allied health professionals) registration.
- A full UK driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to act decisively, and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written skills with an ability to communicate information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- We would particularly welcome applications from experienced PIP or ESA assessors.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A starting salary of £32,000 - £36,000 p/a depending on experience.
- A company car.
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
- CPD funding for external courses.
- Ongoing training and support.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV below, or call Mike on 07539 648 900 to discuss this position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.