Are you self‐motivated, customer facing and looking for a real career where hard work is rewarded with progression through the grades matched by pay increases?
Do you have an eye for detail and would like to train in a new career?
Our Client is a nationwide, market leading cosmetic repair and fine finishing specialist working for all the leading UK construction and house-building companies, as well as insurance companies, facilities management companies, cruise lines and individual homeowners.
No previous experience is required as you train to become a valued member of the UK's largest repair, resurfacing and restoration team.
We are recruiting for trainees in your area so don't delay, apply now!!
- You'll undertake full training for you to become a professional surface repair technician and be provided with your own van and all of your equipment from day 1 of your employment.
- All of the paperwork is dealt with allowing you to focus on delivering a great service to a wide range of clients including house builders, commercial property developers and homeowners.
- No previous experience is necessary but you'll need a sharp mind and to be good with your hands; the work is diverse and challenging and no two days are the same.
- As well as a salary and vehicle, all of your expenses are covered.
- Good eye‐sight and colour vision.
- Full driving licence and ability to travel throughout your region.
- Most important - you need to be hungry to learn a new skill and looking for a career with real opportunities.
- Competitive reward packages, mentoring programs, continued training and excellent career development.
- Full‐time, fully‐paid, employment contract with paid holidays and bank holidays
- Opportunity to advance up to grade 3 level which offers salary of £23,000 + Bonus (Supervisor level)
- The chance to learn a skilled trade
- A varied and interesting job
- 12 weeks fully paid training
- Van, tools and materials
- iPhone with full training on how to receive and record repair work
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Ongoing specialist training in additional skills (glass polishing, stone repair, marble repair)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.