Our client, a growing Facilities Management Company, has a permanent vacancy for a fully qualified, 17th Edition Electrical Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Planned Maintenance on a large retail/warehouse contract covering a large patch
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out all Planned Maintenance in a warehouse environment
- Undertaking small installs when required
- Responsible for Building Services and General Fabric Maintenance as needed
- Carrying out Legionella testing per contract requirements
- Covering a large area
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully qualified, time served Electrician
- Must hold 17th Edition
- Qualified to carry out small installs (2360/1) as needed
- Flexible approach to work
- Multi skilled
- Able to travel - You will be required to cover a large patch, including Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Scotland (including Edinburgh and Glasgow)
- Capable of undertaking general maintenance and building services as needed
This is a permanent role, paying £31,000 (plus door to door travel) with a growing organisation and is an excellent opportunity for a skilled maintenance engineer to take the next step in their career.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience and are able to travel please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.