Meridian Health have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile / Area Cleaning Supervisor to work across various NHS sites in the Yorkshire region. Areas covered range from Grimsby to Skipton, Scarborough to Doncaster.
Purpose of the role is to oversee and monitor all cleaning and associated duties carried out by all those whom you are responsible for supervising on various NHS sites.
- to ensure that all cleaning tasks are carried out in accordance with NHS Cleaning standards
- to manage and monitor the assigned units within budgetary targets
- to ensure the adequate provision of personnel cover at all times in accordance with contractual specifications
- to apply quality control procedures
- to ensure effective cleaning of sites as agreed
- to carry out inductions and training
- to oversee and take responsibility for cleaning standards of your team
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team whilst also using your own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload and your own time
As this role is mobile, you will be provided with a company vehicle and a Valid UK Driving Licence is essential. Fuel card and IT equipment will also be provided.
Previous Supervisory Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a permanent role with a potential immediate start. Role is subject to a DBS and references being carried out.
Pay at £8.30ph with a 40 hour working week (Monday - Friday)
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact the office on 01924 205010.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.