Our client is looking for a MI Analyst to join their growing team in Salisbury.
As the MI Analyst you will be required to:
- Completion of existing reports in accordance with current processes and quality requirements
- Analyse Customer and Team quantitative and qualitative data
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex data
- Contribute to the improvement of the customer experience through efficient, accurate, production of reports
- Completion of ad-hoc reports and working to short deadlines
- Developing MS Excel report templates in line with agreed specifications
- Understand the quality expectation, standards and methods of the organisation and deliver in accordance with these
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- Good understanding of Statistics and advanced analytical methods
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- MS Excel advanced level including advanced and functional formulae, imports and conversion of data sets, VBA programming and usage of macros.
- Good knowledge of MS Access
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in query writing using MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience in manipulating large volumes of data, using different formats, sources and software applications
- Ability to research and solve problems in order to provide insightful outcomes and recommendations
This is a full time, permanent position offering up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience). The operational hours are 09:00am - 18:00pm, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.