We're seeking a metal worker to join a small team on a temporary placement in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire from Monday 11th January.
The job offers fully equipped production facilities, access to free parking, a subsidised canteen and a friendly working environment!
You will be responsible for a number of tasks to include amongst other things:
- basic and more complex fabrication from metal component parts;
- picking parts for fabrication jobs;
- cutting and bending pipe according to engineering drawings;
- operating a variety of workshop machinery and equipment such as grinders, pillar drills, pipe bending equipment, guillotines and oxy-acetyline cutting equipment;
- spraying of finished products and
- sand blasting.
Your understanding of the Health and Safety requirements for working within a work shop environment is most important and will be supported throughout your placement.
07:45 - 16:45 Monday to Thursday
07:45 -12:30 Friday
For more information, or to apply for this role, please click on the button to apply for the role online.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.