Medical Staffing / Resourcing Manager
£13.35 - £15.93 per hour
Newcastle under Lyme ST5
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of rota development and management, the Employer Based Awards process within the the NHS, medical terms and conditions, medical recruitment and resourcing processes, policy development, medical revalidation and job planning.
This role will include the following duties:
- providing expert Medical Staffing advice to the Medical Director, attending meetings as appropriate and leading on the development and implementation of action plans
- Responsibility for the review and updating of the medical staffing function, ensuring all processes operate effectively. This includes review of medical staffing operational procedures including temporary staffing, and responsibility for the development and negotiation of the suite of Medical Staffing Policies
- To monitor medical revalidation, ensuring that the medical workforce remains compliant and developing action plans to address any issues.
To oversee the administration of the medical staffing function including:
- Ensuring that gaps in the rota are covered,
- Purchase requisitions and invoices
- Dealing with payroll regarding medical pay
- Ensuring processes are in place to support smooth and well communicated rotation of medical staff, including recruitment, induction, rota management etc.
- To provide comprehensive advice and support regarding job planning, contract negotiations, policy application and employee relations matters pertinent to doctors.
If you have any queries regarding this role, please call Clare at Meridian on:01782 272400
To Apply for this role please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.