Working 30 hours per week covering two very busy practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
Management of Computerised Medical Records
- Using Emis Web
- Assist with data entry of laboratory results.
- Ensure basic read coding of information into patients record is completed timely and accurate.
- Use EPS prescribing system.
- Dealing with patients over the phone and face to face.
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients. Accept payment and issue receipts for same.
- Ensure reception and waiting areas are kept neat and tidy.
- Ensure Controlled Drugs prescriptions are printed correctly and signed for by the Doctor
- Management of Appointment Systems
- Ensure total familiarity with all appointments systems in effect, including regular and incidental variations.
- Management of Medical Records
- Ensure that the record is available for the Doctor in the instances of urgent consultation.
- Retrieve and re-file records as required ensuring that strict alphabetical order is adhered to.
- Operation of telephone system
- Receive and make calls as required. Divert calls and take messages as appropriate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.