Are you an experienced telesales or sales professional, with the ability to build strong relationships and a proven track record in a target driven environment?
An exciting Media Sales Executive opportunity has arisen within an international media group where you will join a dynamic team working on an industry leading title. You will be responsible for selling classified advertising space, online directory listings, and other advertising opportunities, developing new business opportunities and nurturing existing accounts.
This role is primarily an office-based with occasional attendance at events and exhibitions as required.
Responsibilities as a Media Sales Executive:
- Account management of a strong existing client base
- Selling and developing relationships over the phone;
- Renewing business and expanding accounts with existing clients;
- Researching sales leads from competitor magazines, online, show exhibitors and lapsed advertisers
- Reporting sales figures on a daily basis
- Selling into annual supplements including trade show guides and market reviews
- Attending exhibitions and conferences, arranging meetings at shows with existing and potential accounts
- Creating proposals for potential clients
- Some travel, including occasional overseas travel
Requirements of a Media Sales Executive:
- Experience exceeding sales targets in a media sales environment
- Proven track record of building robust relationships with clients
- Confident, enthusiastic and charismatic on the phone
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.