Working within a busy department within the NHS, we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Craftsperson specifically with a mechanical background.
- Recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds qualification/NVQ level 3
- Previous experience preferably in NHS setting.
- Capable of working alone and as member of a team.
- Work with tools and equipment, on a wide range of materials and equipment.
- Written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Previous Post-Apprenticeship experience within complex building services Experience of working in an Acute Hospital environment.
- Minimum ONC/BTech qualification (or equivalent experience).
- Current driving licence
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.