A Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company with a great reputation. Our client is looking for a Mechanical Training Manager to join the team in Basingstoke.
This is an essential role that will incorporate a technical element of training guidelines to deliver training and assessments, e.g. Health & Safety, Electrical & Hydraulic Components, wiring schematic, testing and fault-finding techniques etc.
The role shall also include a vital element of non-technical training, product familiarisation, operator training to 'AITT standard' and other essential skills based on company requirements e.g. lifting and slinging, abrasive wheels, manual handling, escape/abseil training and any other formal training required.
- Experience in Electrical / Mechanical / Hydraulic Engineering
- Level 3 Qualification in an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Discipline is ideal
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, for both engaging with customers, engineers and within the team.
- Experience of running training sessions and demonstrations in person.
- The ability to measure and assess staff training needs, and develop training plans.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £34,000 plus bonus (dependant on skills and experience) and great company benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.