On behalf of our established and international client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for an experienced Mechanical Terminal Supervisor for a client based in the outskirts of Falkirk. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic and well regarded organisation who will reward you with a competitive salary and an enjoyable working environment to progress your career.
- Experience with mechanical fitting and fault finding on plant equipment
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualified
- Practical man management experience
- Experience in storage handling disciplines
- Supervision of operators/mechanical fitters in the day to day running of the terminal
- Assist the Terminal Manager in all aspects of terminal operations
- Fault finding and maintenance of terminal machinery
- Mechanical fitting duties as and when required
- Supervision of loading and discharge of all products
- Stock control of all stored products
- Ensure the safe condition and operation of all plant and equipment
- Assist the Terminal Manager in ensuring stock accounting deadlines and management systems are always maintained
- Participate as an integral member of the operational team in all aspects of the routine Terminal functions
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7095 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.