The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading a team of multi skilled mechanical maintenance operatives . The focus of this role will be to provide technical support to the maintenance team and guidance over maintenance issues. The role will be primarily man management based however a maintenance manager who is willing and able to provide hands on maintenance assistance is required for this role.
This is a role which includes client facing operational management of maintenance services. You will be leading a team to ensure results are being delivered whilst providing an excellent customer service experience to internal and external stakeholders
The role will also include the following duties:
* Man management - KPI & SLA
* Change management
* Health & safety management
* Liaising with professional bodies and specialist sub contractors
* Management of BMS & CAFM systems.
* Reporting to the Technical Services Manager with incident reports, weekly reports and KPI information.
* Carrying out compliance audits.
Key Skills and Experience
Candidates must have;
* Management experience of maintenance personnel in a customer focused retail/hospitality/leisure environment
* Excellent customer service ethos
* HNC, equivalent or above in Engineering - Mechanical
* Current planned and reactive maintenance experience of HVAC equipment.
Candidates with a NEBOSH general certificate are highly desirable.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.