Mechanical Site Manager - London
My client is a leading building services contractor that works on projects within the residential, educational, health and commercial sectors. Offering design, installation and commissioning to both their private and public sector clients.
Operating nationally, my client has offices in the North East, Midlands and South East. Due to an increased workload and winning new projects, a Mechanical Site Manager is needed to be based on projects from start to finish across London and the Home Counties area.
The right candidate will have a proven track record leading and supervising mechanical installation, hold a relevant CSCS card and be SMSTS qualified.
- Safety and welfare of all staff on site and issuing PPE and leading site inductions
- Attending site meetings and performing Tool Box Talks
- Maintenance and issuing of relevant permits
- Keeping on top of site diaries
- Material checks and arranging deliveries
- Producing site check lists and snagging lists
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody looking to work for a growing company that offers competitive salaries, employee development and maintaining a healthy work life balance.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.