On behalf of their esteemed client Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Service Engineer (field) to be based out of their site in West Lothian This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and versatile engineering organisation which offers a highly attractive package with genuine career prospects.
Key essentials for the role are as follows :-
- Previous experience working with pumps
- Pump and component knowledge
- Previous rotating equipment experience
- Ability to use engineering measuring equipment
- Engineering knowledge/skills including understanding of machine tolerances
- Apprentice trained having completed an apprenticeship within a recognised maintenance discipline
Main duties for this role are as follows :-
- Identify equipment and book same into workshop maintenance system
- Dismantle, clean, inspect and report through the evaluation system
- Work with foreman/planner to identify parts and repair's required
- Responsible for the assembly, testing and the recording of results
- Ability to attend site and fault find on installed equipment, remove and repair as required
- Responsible for detailing method, materials and component required to effect repairs
If you are interested in the above vacancy then please contact Ross McEwan ASAP on 0141 285 7905 for a discussion in confidence or alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.