Meridian are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to work with a industry leading M&E contractor on several (on going) new build school projects in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a commercial setting, on a contracting or permanent basis (with a competitive package).
The Key Role is to provide local Senior Mechanical/Engineering support to the M & E Directors, overseeing a small portfolio of projects, ensuring project delivery is achieved on time and on budget.
- Attendance at meetings to represent Mechanical Director and Electrical Engineer, reporting back on the occasions when they cannot attend.
- Comment, add value and assist on school programs
- Assist with procurement, selection and order recommendations on key plant / subcontract and other equipment to suit programs. Using local knowledge of subcontractors etc.
- Assist day to day management and information circulation of drawings, schedules, related specialists for kitchen vent, canopies, FF&E and other main contractor suppliers (working alongside the document controller)
- Arrange scheduling of commissioning activities and witnessing for Air and water and Heating
- Assist with O&M schedule updates
- Review Health and safety site records with site teams periodically
- Record instructions and change notifications
- SMSTS & CSCS essential
To apply, please contact Julian Bromage on 0208 843 8186 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.