Our client, a major M&E contractor and engineering services company are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to oversee two prestigious projects running consecutively in the Manchester area.
Working as an interface between the Site Management and Project Management the main duties of the role will include;
- Assist project managers in the delivery of projects to time, quality and budget
- Liaising with Site management and project planning / management teams
- Coordination / management of project supply chain
- Work with clients to enhance relationships
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety regulations
- Monitor project costs
- Reporting of job progress
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Building services background (HVAC, pipework etc)
- Qualified in a mechanical discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working on M&E projects over £1m
The initial contract period is expected to run for at least 6 months and an immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
For more information please contact Ben Crichton on 0161 929 3860 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.