Our client is recruiting for a mechanical maintenance engineer on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on a resident site full time 40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Your day to day tasks will include:
- To carry out plumbing tasks to domestic and commercial installations including pressure systems, FCUs, pipe work, radiators, valves, pumps and motors.
- Carry out the planned preventative maintenance programme and ensure compliance with all relevant guidelines, statutory acts and regulations.
- Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issue back to the Help desk
- Participation an on call shared rota for emergencies outside normal working hours.
- Attendance may also be required occasionally outside normal hours to deal with certain maintenance procedures and specialist critical system contractors.
- Deliver and comply with all Statutory, Company and Client specific environmental, health, safety and quality standards applicable to the contract. Be responsible for your technical competency, safety and service delivery.
- Review and update site paperwork and electronic records to ensure compliancy with contractual, client and GSH requirements.
- Applicants must be certified Mechanical, Electrical, or HVAC Craft Apprenticeship. Minimum City & Guilds certificate/s within an appropriate engineering discipline. Fully conversant with electrical motors and pumps Have good understanding of Health & Safety practices and working methods.
- Be able to use a hand held PDA once trained.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.