My client is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at a hospital in Newcastle upon Tyne. There will be opportunities for permanent employment, however, the role is initally a temporary post.
- Recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds qualification/NVQ level 3
- Previous experience preferably in NHS setting.
- Capable of working alone and as member of a team.
- Work with tools and equipment, on a wide range of materials and equipment.
- Written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Previous Post-Apprenticeship experience within complex building services Experience of working in an Acute Hospital environment.
- Minimum ONC/BTech qualification (or equivalent experience).
- Current driving licence.
For further information, please send your CV to Phil Maloney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the anticipated high level of response, if I have not responded to your application within 48 hours you have not been successful at this time.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.