Are you an experienced and proactive Mechanical Fitter looking to for a new opportunity to grow your career? Would you like to join a growing and thriving international engineering business in the Cheltenham area?
If so our client are seeking a full time, permanent Mechanical Fitter to join their team due to production growth. The hours of work are Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday and the rate of pay is between £11.00 to £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Assemble original/refurbished specialist mechanical equipment complete to customer's specification as outlined in the customers order.
- Work must be of a very high standard and quality in accordance with ISO 9001, ensuring reliability and appearance is maximised.
- Ensure the Quality Control documentation has been signed and completed in the correct manner.
- Provide technical support to those employees who have limited product knowledge.
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a successful team and collective ownership of the products throughout the assembly process.
- Flexible attitude towards working on a variety of products.
- Comply with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations and exercise a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health and safety.
- It would be expected that Mechanical Fitter would be multi-skilled and demonstrate the necessary flexibility to work additional hours as when required in order to achieve the required delivery.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive working attitude to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Recognised modern Engineering Apprenticeship within a manufacturing environment or a proven engineering background with fitting experience and understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics would be beneficial.
- Possess a solid multi-skill set including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and control systems would be desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply online with your CV today or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.