Mechanical Contracts Manager - High Wycombe
My Client is a leading M&E Contractor that specialises in the design, installation and commissioning of mechanical and electrical services across commercial, retail, industrial, and communal housing projects within the public and private sectors.
Due to growth and winning new contracts, a Mechanical Contracts Manager is needed to be based in High Wycombe, although regular site visits throughout London and the Home Counties should be expected.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of all mechanical services including commissioning and controls. Have experience in controlling financial aspects of projects to ensure budgetary targets are achieved. Be able to produce progress reports, programmes and closely monitor on-site progress and be SMSTS qualified and hold the relevant CSCS card.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Report to the Contracts Director
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of all site staff and operatives
- Responsible for all commercial and contractual aspects of the project
- Monitor all site management procedures and ensure their correct application
- Attend meetings as deemed necessary design, progress, commissioning etc.
- Attend to on site problems, offer technical support and engineered solutions
- Produce programmes and short term look ahead
- Produce Site Specific Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Monitor site progress and quality and chair weekly sub-contractor meetings
- Maintain Procurement Schedule
- Maintain Technical Submission Schedule
- Produce Lifting Plans
- Attend Main Contractor's workshops as required
- Responsible for issuing requisitions for specialist packages and large plant items
- Monitoring material requisitions and progressing orders
- Responsible for identifying variations and providing costing information for inclusion in monthly applications
For a confidential discussion on the role please call John Stocker direct on 0161 929 2287 or send an email to email@example.com with you CV attached.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.