Ensuring that parts get to the right place at the right time is crucial and this role plays a huge part in that process. If you are the type of person that likes to make sure this happens, this could be your ideal role.
The role is based in Yeovil at a large manufacturer and is a long term temporary role.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure that all parts and materials required from suppliers arrive at the workplace/customer on time
- Regularly review the orders with suppliers to address any issues in order to meet customer requirements
- Co-ordinate and support suppliers to develop strong dynamic relationships
- Responsible for weekly/monthly communications for the suppliers
- Managing Invoice payments and discrepancies identified and take appropriate action as necessary
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Working within a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to create and maintain effective working relationships
- Working with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working with customers or suppliers
- Supply Chain experience is advantageous
Within this role, you will be required to travel to visit suppliers, once trained.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.