Do you a proven track record in events marketing? If you this is you and you would like to work for a successful, growing organisation in beautiful surroundings then this could be for you!
We have an exciting Marketing Manager opportunity based at a leading independent media/publishing organisation where you will be responsible for the events marketing for a growing portfolio of events. This is the ideal role for either an experienced Marketing Executive looking for their next step, or an experienced Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Manager:
- Produce and implement marketing plans for events
- Oversee the planning, design, implementation and execution of sponsorship, exhibition, awards and delegate campaigns
- Manage and implement multichannel marketing campaigns - online and offline
- Source, brief and manage advertising creative, media, direct marketing and PR, ensuring all adhere to brand guidelines
- Identify and secure third party partnerships
- Track marketing campaigns and produce evaluation reports
- Manage marketing spend, tracking all costs
- Support the sales team by producing packs and sourcing data for campaigns
Requirements as a Marketing Manager:
- Proven track record in events marketing
- Experience in media/publishing ideal but not essential
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree educated with a marketing qualification/evidence of marketing training
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.