MARKETING, LIAISON AND EVENTS ASSISTANT
£16,400 - £19,800 PER ANNUM
STOKE ON TRENT
- To provide effective support to the Liaison, Marketing and Events teams to ensure the company maximises marketing and events opportunities. To respond effectively to the needs of students, parents, community and partner organisations.
- To establish and maintain company contacts, and to develop recruitment activities. Building upon a successful range of current activities the post holder will be part of a team to raise awareness amongst prospective customers.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in company processes as required.
- To comply with the companies policies and codes of practice in relation to Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity and Quality Assurance.
- To work flexibly in the interests of the company as required
- To participate in the company Performance Management Scheme and undertake staff development activities as appropriate.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults you are responsible for, or come into contact with, and outside of this, to exercise vigilance at all times.
- To be a nominated first aider and undertake relevant training as necessary.
POST SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal Marketing: Gathering newsworthy items representing all aspects of life at the company to develop, promote and maintain effective internal communication within the business to ensure departments and staff are aware of marketing strategies and plan
- External Marketing: To assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed, assisting in and maintaining a range of promotional materials including the company marketing material, website and other creative/social media
- Liaison: To represent the company at internal and external events, maintain links within the local community and local businesses in order to maintain and foster positive relationships with stakeholders. To attend evening and weekend events in and outside of the company; such as local industry events, to represent and promote progression to and within the company.
- Events: Have a role in the planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns and events (both internal and external) which promote the work of the company; for example Open Evenings, Information Events, Presentation Evenings, Celebration Events.
- Community: To work with others collaboratively to engage and liaise with partners and stakeholders of the business specifically, to design and implement a portfolio of projects and placements that motivates customers to participate, and result in a measurable positive impact within our community.
If you are interested in this role, please call Meridian on 01782 272400, or please forward your CV to Clare at: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.