Are you an experienced marketing professional, ideally with events marketing, digital and social media experience?
We have an exciting opportunity as Marketing Executive to join an international media organisation, to lead, manage and implement the marketing strategy and all marketing campaigns for a portfolio of awards.
Event Marketing, digital marketing and social media experience is desirable, alongside Google Analytics experience.
Strong copywriting skills are absolutely essential.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Executive:
- Write, implement and manage promotional copy for all emails, brochures, letters, adverts, online and media packs
- Take ownership of social media channels
- Carry out digital marketing campaigns/Google AdWords to drive entries for events
- Write press releases alongside the Web Editor
- Report on social media and web traffic
- Grow current databases and identify new sources of data for future growth
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to generate new leads and contacts
- Design and analyse questionnaires and other similar material for research purposes
- Manage expenditure of costs for marketing brochures, promotional material for events etc
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.