Marketing Executive in Graphic and Digital
£22,000 to £25000 Hereford dependent on experience
Helping to maintain the safety of the road network within the UK, you will be an experienced Marketing person, shown to be creative in a team, you are an avid user of social media, knowing how to get the most and best out of it to produce results.
As part of the team, you will work closely with the Marketing manager to create, manage and deliver our digital marketing program along with the creation and production of printed sales material.
Able to manage elements of the website, with the creation of blogs, news feeds & video, you will be familiar with all aspects of SEO work, with the design and development of two further sites to work with our current e-commerce site.
You will implement and manage all social media activities working with the Marketing Manager to review the Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin platforms.
Some of the envisaged duties:
- Creation and management of our e-shot campaign, to work with the telemarketing team with mailing distribution lists
- Create and deliver a number of projects from print and digital, through to event branding and collateral
- Run and manage own projects with confidence and enthusiasm
- Create artwork for digital, print or press from initial brief to pre-press or online artwork
- Proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- The design of all sales promotional gifts.
- Previous experience in a similar design role, either in house or agency side
- An working history in the design industry in both creative and brand development
- Ideally have a portfolio of design solutions.
- Excellent administration, organizational and presentation skills
- A very strong understanding of preparing work for both print and digital
- Imaginative flair, with exceptional attention to detail, and comfortable picking up a brief from visual concept stages and taking it through to final delivery be that print or digital
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite, in particular, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of all print processes and techniques
A new, modern office you will work Monday to Friday a solid business supplier to the Industrial marketplace within the UK, there are facilities where there will be a new Games Room planned/envisaged, perhaps if you are a cyclist, there are is a shower room facility, available.
Would like to know more, excited to work in a small team where your capabilities can be utilized and recognized then call Mark Jones, 01432262266, email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.