Do have a CIM or IDM diploma or similar marketing qualification with at least 3 years' marketing experience in both online and offline channels?
Do you have experience in digital systems including CMS and social media platforms and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel?
Do you have a good working knowledge of online analytics tools and ability of creating commercial social media content?
I would like to hear from marketing candidates looking to grow their careers with a flourishing and attractive ecommerce company based near Newton Abbot in Devon. The customers are engaged through a variety of online and offline channels including national press and magazines, PPC, display advertising and social media.
If you are an experienced marketing professional looking to take a key role in recruiting new customers, you are energetic, well-organised and self-motivated and enjoy developing current opportunities and identifying new ones, please call me immediately to discuss your suitability for this terrific opportunity I am delighted to be recruiting for!
- Education to degree level, with at least 3 years' marketing experience in both online and offline channels
- A CIM or IDM diploma or similar marketing qualification
- Experience in digital systems including CMS and social media platforms
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and a track record of delivery under pressure
- Exceptional administrative skills and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
- A good working knowledge of online analytics tools
- Ability to create artwork, using InDesign and Photoshop, for web banners and email campaigns, with a good creative eye and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of creating commercial social media content
- The ability to work both under own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven organisation and planning skills
Salary from £24k depending on experience plus a discretionary company bonus scheme.
Please send your CV and call Mags t:01392 423301/ 07788978468
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.