This is an in-house Marketing role which has been newly created within a successful manufacturing company who will shortly be moving to the outskirts of Exeter. You will work closely with their existing Marketing Agency, liaising with senior managers within the organisation over a variety of marketing, advertising and social media campaigns. The role does, therefore, offer huge variety and the opportunity to fully utilise your generalist marketing mix. Ideally, you will offer a minimum of 2 years marketing experience and have some professional qualifications.
- Develop and coordinate the marketing strategy in line with the overall business and marketing plans
- Coordinate and manage promotional activities - to include: Literature, catalogues and point of sale materials, Website Updates and Social media.
- Liaison with external organisations e.g. PR consultants, web designers, media, exhibition groups etc
- Promotional and sponsorship activities, Global exhibitions and events
- Advertising and direct marketing activities
- Coordinate market research activity as necessary in line with the business objectives
- Undertake national and international travel as deemed necessary to conduct the role effectively
- The ideal candidate will be professional both internally and externally; constantly striving to improve efficiencies within the Marketing Team
- Excellent standards of communication, initiative and relations with all other departments are achieved.
- Always working towards scoring above and beyond customer expectations internally and externally.
- A recognised marketing degree or marketing diploma.
- Good level education in Math's and English.
- An understanding and exposure to Graphic Design.
- Demonstrate a creative flair and knowledge of working with external agencies and consultants.
- Have a keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Well organised, with the ability to work calmly under pressure - able to prioritise and manage a number of projects at the same time.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.