Are you an analytical, articulate and self-starting Marketing Communications Executive with strong competencies in copy and campaign analysis?
Would you like to take the next step in your career with a leading engineering firm based in Cheltenham? Our client are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales focused integrated marketing campaigns using the appropriate media and channels to promote business, products and solutions.
- Develop and deploy integrated marketing communications strategies to promote the company's product and services
- To develop and agree campaign customer targeting
- Checking that briefs identify the appropriate customer segments to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Critically evaluate creative proposals against the agreed campaign brief
- Making recommendations on campaign briefs and ensuring ideas are improved
- Developing and proofing campaign collateral including on/offline copy
- Monitor and report progress on allocated campaigns and projects
- Analysis of campaigns and projects to identify where intervention is necessary
- Build and maintain internal relationships
- Ensure all campaigns have appropriate briefs and schedules
- Identify new opportunities for communication
- Strong copy writing skills
- Previous experience within a marketing communications environment
- Project management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a faced paced environment where attention to accuracy and detail is crucial
- Ideally experience within B2B environment
- Experience of producing integrated campaigns
Is this the next step in your career? Apply with your CV today for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.