Marketing Communications Co-Ordinator
£20,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent. ST5
The marketing communications co-ordinator will need to manage and implement operational marketing activity for the company to ensure the marketing strategy is delivered effectively.
The Marketing co-ordinator will support the marketing team and provide guidance to the team.
The principle duties of this role are:
- Responsible for promoting the company brand, use brand guidelines and manipulate the brand effectively.
- Initiate , assist and manage campaigns.
- Management of collaterals
- Management of all annual catalogues
- Management of new product information and price lists
- Management of distributor catalogue pages and website content
- Product briefs and training tools
- Corporate and marketing presentations
- Assist in the organisation of events and exhibitions
- Creation of promotional leaflets.
The ideal applicant for this vacancy will be an experienced communicator on a B2B level, and has the proven ability to arrange resources, prioritise and co-ordinate multiple projects. The ideal applicant will possess good organisational and communication skills.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.