We are seeking a passionate, driven and respectful Marketing Campaign Executive to join a highly-regarded, Global firm, who are focused on quality and have built a reputation for such by providing an unrivalled range of products and solutions to their customers, taking the time to understand their needs and working with them to find the most effective ways to help improve their own success.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented, committed people, working across a wide range of disciplines within a forward-thinking organisation who offer not only an excellent working environment with good opportunities for progression, but also competitive remuneration and benefit package.
To develop sales focused integrated marketing campaigns using the appropriate media and channels to promote the business, products and solutions to existing and prospective customers, whilst delivering to the Group Business Development strategic direction.
- Develop and deploy integrated marketing communications strategies to promote the company's product and services
- Develop and agree campaign customer targeting, checking that briefs identify the appropriate customer segments to maximise campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and report progress on allocated campaigns / projects, identifying where intervention is necessary and taking action or seeking guidance from management as appropriate
- Critically evaluate creative proposals against the agreed campaign brief, making recommendations and ensuring ideas are approved
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Responsibility for developing and proofing campaign collateral, including on/offline copy.
- Ensure all campaigns have appropriate briefs and schedules which are maintained and reviewed
- Ensure the brand and reputation of the company are maintained and developed through the production of consistent marketing material.
- Suggest process improvements to streamline the systems and ways of working with other departments
- Identify new opportunities to communicate to deliver messages
- Highlight possible marketing challenges
- Previous experience in a marketing communications environment.
- Experienced in producing fully integrated campaigns, with a detailed understanding of the elements that could be included
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Understanding the customer journey throughout the buying process.
- Project Management
- Must be extremely competent in writing copy for different audiences and channels
- Good communication skills
- Speed, accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to produce clear and concise campaign plans and creative briefs
- Confident to develop new ideas that may be different to stakeholders initial requirements, but able to present argument using strong rationale.
- Good understanding of channels to market and how their use should be leveraged.
- Good at problem solving
Behaviours/Personal Attributes sought:
- High level of accountability
- Passionate about communications
- High level of integrity
- Action orientated - delivering results
- Willing to listen to others
- Commercial aptitude
- Organised and thorough.
- Self-motivated and lively with a passion to succeed
- A collaborative manner with team mentality
There is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this role, which will be detailed to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission to the company.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.