We are currently recruiting for a passionate, driven and resourceful person to provide marketing administration support to the ecommerce department for one of our clients based in Highbridge. This is an ever expanding organisation that have just relocated to large premises, so there is the opportunity for internal advancement and promotion for the right individual.
The job will involve:
- Generating product listings via bespoke software packages for use on Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Tesco and own company website
- Tracking KPI for each ecommerce platform
- Liaising direct with each platform to ensure KPI performance is maintained within target
- Tracking each product listing's performance/sales
- Optimisation of listings
- Monitor stock control levels ensuring each platform is kept up-to-date
- Data entry via Excel - updating catalogues with new information
- After sales support - monitoring cases and disputes raised by the platforms and resolving them direct with the customer
- Analytical, with an aptitude for interpreting data
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively with minimum supervision
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages - especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident with a professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Experience in Google Analytics, Shopping and Adwords would be desirable but not essential as training would be given
- Previous administration experience would be beneficial along with a relevant degree or qualifications within the marketing industry
Rate of pay is dependent on experience
40 hours per week
8.30am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
The position is available immediately and is initially on a temporary basis but will lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.