Do you have social media experience? Are you looking to carve a career in Digital Marketing?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well established company where brand awareness is key.
You will be passionate about reaching consumers and have an understanding of who they are, what makes them tick and what they are engaging with in the wider world.
- Coordinating in-house and external photo shoots including; studio preparation, securing models, looking after models and their guardians during shoots, ensuring relevant paperwork is completed, delivering images to participants, assisting the photographer.
- Facilitate delivery of consumer and trade shows.
- Advertising co-ordination - researching and analysing opportunities in line with advertising strategy. Presenting findings to Marketing Manager, briefing creative team and submitting artwork to media.
- Competitor research to aid in marketing communications and product development.
- Copy-writing - for printed material, digital communications, editorial, advertising etc as required.
- Event support - product launches, blogger events etc.
- Using SAP to order product samples for PR, Bloggers, competition winners, consumer trials etc.
- Video generation for social media use, such as Facebook Live or Instagram Stories
- Generation of creative ideas to complement the marketing strategy.
- General support to marketing team in delivering campaigns.
- Reporting on all activity and communicating the work of the marketing team to the wider business.
- Degree in any subject- preferably at 2:1 level or above
- Minimum of 12 month's experience working in a marketing function
- Excellent written English and understanding of writing for different formats and audiences.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Time & project management
- A consistently high degree of accuracy, and organisational skills
- Able to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and self-motivated
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.