Our growing client, who is also a lead in their field are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Team and the Heads of Business at various franchise locations across Dorset & Wiltshire.
There will be plenty of opportunity to develop within the business as this role evolves.
- Creating rich content in the specified tone of voice, updating both Group and Manufacture websites ensuring that standards are maintained at all times
- SEO, tagging, benchmarking and reporting website results
- Setting up, maintaining and running PPC/ Adwords/ Retargeting and GDN campaigns
- Digital content planning and implementation inline with planned social media strategies - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Creating digital ads and EDM's
- Attending and supporting the output of Quarterly marketing meetings
- You will also work closely with our Digital and Traditional Media agencies
To be a success in this role you will possess:
- Excellent organisation skills and be able to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop
- An understanding of website development
- Experience of both offline and online marketing
- Knowledge of HTML would be advantageous although not essential
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy with a 'can do' attitude
- An interest and understanding in the Automotive industry would be preferred although not essential.
A full clean driving licence is essential and use of a company car will be available during business hours to enable travel across Dorset and Wiltshire as and when required.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm with a one hour lunch. At times you maybe required to work weekends to support the needs of the business.
for further questions or should you wish to apply, please contact Natalie at Meridian on 01722328038 or via email at email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.