One of my prestigious clients based in Yeovil are currently recruiting for a Market Analyst to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
The purpose of the role is to monitor, analyse and report developments in the marketplace, providing the Company with a definitive understanding of the factors that will govern future market opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Collecting information in order to maintain an up-to-date view of market factors
- Managing information by employing a structured approach
- Annotating, storing and retrieval of data, ensuring that relevant, valid, traceable, information is available to meet the needs of the department.
- Analysing data through undertaking analysis tasks to provide an understanding of the events and relationships that impact the business,
- Researching and producing reports and presentations
- Responding to queries either on a planned or ad hoc basis
- Assisting in the development of new models to provide a view of past and future market/business trends.
- Manage specific projects by undertaking and managing the production of reports on specific market segments to include a view of market potential and future opportunities.
- Responsible for the process management and output from the world-wide requirements database.
- Communicating and developing relationships and data sharing capabilities within the team both nationally and internationally.
The job-holder must have the ability and experience to:
- Display a high level of competence in the use of PC-based applications including Microsoft Excel and Access. Excel knowledge must include Pivot Tables, Macros and Lookups.
- Thorough knowledge of market analysis and competitor analysis techniques
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.