Do you have CIMA or ACCA or are part qualified? If you have strong Excel skills, ability to work under pressure and maybe Foreign currency experience I would like to hear from you!
I am delighted to be recruiting for this interesting, highly successful and growing organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone to build on their accountancy skills and further their career.
To work closely with the Head of Finance, to ensure accurate and timely management information is provided at all times.
- Update and maintenance of cash flow model
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of foreign trade payments
- Maintain electronic cashbooks
- Processing online bank payments
- Ensure prompt close of ledgers
- Production of management accounts for review by Head of Finance
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
- Inter company reconciliations
- Currency reconciliations
- Invoice finance reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliation
- Preparation of commission and royalty statements
- VAT reconciliations, plus preparation of quarterly VAT and monthly Intrastat returns
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts
- Assist with preparation of budgets and 3 year plans
- Excel modelling - review and upgrade of current spreadsheets, and report writing as required
- Production of ad hoc reports
- Project work as and when required
- Responsible for system back-ups and to assist with day to day issues on all computer systems (technical support contracts in place to assist, so computer literate rather than computer expert)
- Previous experience is essential, although training will be given
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- A team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be useful
- Foreign currency experience would be an advantage
- Confident, hardworking and flexible in their approach to the job
This role is full-time (40 hours per week) and may need some flexibility to meet work demands.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.00pm, with half hour break for lunch.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.