Up tp £36,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST5
The role of the Management Accountant is to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information, facilitate Budgeting and Forecasting, and assist in Cash-flow Management.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Produce management accounts and board pack reports
- Lead annual budgeting process including the production of operational plans
- Produce monthly re-forecast of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Manage cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to finance analyst
- Improve and maintain internal controls
- Support management in meeting business needs
Ideally you will have experience in management accountancy and have excellent organisation and customer service skills.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.