An exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience of a hands-on Management role that involves fault identification and repair to plant in both electrical and mechanical disciplines and the maintenance management of equipment & facilities. This is a key operational role that must focus on maximising machine up-time to ensure minimum disruption to manufacturing & site operations. Prepare commercial evaluation and proposal for out-sourced activities. Plan the efficient and effective installation and commissioning of both new and replacement equipment.
You will have -
- 3-5 years in industrial maintenance role
- 1 year (minimum) supervisory / management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products
You'll need to -
- Participate in team meetings as required
- Contribute to Company objectives and values
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety / Environmental / Personnel procedures and practices
- Actively promote safe working practices participating in risk assessments as required
- Identify opportunities that will lead to continuous improvement within role and area of work
- Identify and propose service contract opportunities (cost v benefit).
- Identify team training and development requirements
- Ensure contractors provide method statements, risk assessments and insurance documents for non routine activities
- Conduct annual performance appraisals, maintain skills matrix and generate individual training plans as necessary.
- Generate, maintain & issue maintenance KPI's.
It would be great if you have experience of -
- 17th Edition IEE regulations
- Counter balance fork lift truck licence
- MEWP licence
Please contact Danny at Meridian for further information on 01722 328038 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.