Role: Maintenance Manager - Walsall Hospital
Salary: £40-£45K per annum. Mon- Fri- 8am-5pm
Package: 27 days holiday, plus stats, Private pension & healthcare package
We are recruiting for a national sized Facilities Management firm who have an opening for a maintenance manager.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be responsible for line management of 3 Team Leaders and a Working Supervisor
- Manage general operations across the project whilst adhering to statutory mandatory and contract compliance.
- Ensure that planned maintenance work is defined, planned and delivered in accordance with the contract requirements
- Be a contact for the control of contract wide subcontracts (Fire, Generators, Lifts, Water management, etc) ensuring that subcontracts are delivered in accordance with the contract and other requirements working with the Contracts Officer.
- Ensure that the planned maintenance and reactive elements of the specialist services of the contract meet agreed commercial criteria - (PMS).
- Directly manage the estates specialist technician team.
- Acts as Authorised person for AP Duties
- Manage pro-actively service deliverables, KPIs in accordance with contractual obligations and client expectations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical qualifications to HND (Electrical/Mechanical) or an equivalent
- Previous experience in engineering and building maintenance operations
- Experience of PFI desirable
- Experience of Concept of similar CAFM - Computer Aided Facilities Management System desirable
- Experience in client facing role
- Previous experience of line management of multi skilled engineers
- Good working knowledge of statutory building requirements and Health and Safety standards and procedures
If this role is of interest to you please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.