£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit for a Temporary Maintenance Manager based in Stafford.Accountable to the Senior Estates Manager and assists in managing, planning, estates activities of a direct labour team and a range of external contractors. Provides building specialist advice. Ensures all premises within the patch are cared for and maintained in accordance with all relevant legislation, technical guidance and within agreed standards and meet customer standards. Ensure a flexible approach to efficient and effective Facilities and Estates services is promoted and standards are met.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Implement and contribute to the development of the maintenance and Operational policies of the company in consultation with other managers and relevant staff
- Interpret and apply of all relevant statutory, technical guidance and information relative to the safe and effective maintenance of the companies premises and grounds
- Assist in the design and execution of minor capital and revenue schemes including control of budgets, site supervision and the production of snagging lists
- Manage the maintenance and minor work direct labour team and contracts to ensure delivery to meet contracts and financial objectives
- Manage planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with time frames.
- Project manages delegated minor works projects
- Undertake clerk of works duties to delegate projects
- Hold and control Sub Group Meetings
- Supervise the activities of Directly Employed Contract Labour, External Contract Labour and the planning and programming work in conjunction with other staff.
- Undertake project works design/specification on delegated projects.
If you have any questions about this role, please Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.