My client based in Ellesmere port, is looking for experienced Maintenance Fitters. This role with involve fabricating and welding using MiG/Stick. You must have 3-5 years experience in similar environment.
The main tasks involved in this role will be:
- General maintenance duties and some fabrication work will be required
- Complete set work and preventative maintenance routines required
- Able to follow instructions and be able to work using initiative and work as part of a team
- Must follow company rules and procedures regarding all maintenance activities on site.
- Assist in shut downs where required
- Ensure adherence to reporting requirements for crews (log sheets, check sheets)
- To be able to deal with contractors and suppliers
- Good communication skills
- This position requires a high standard of work due to the quality specifications of the products handled.
The above is by no means an exhaustive list of roles and duties. You will be expected to perform a variety of tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company.
Hours are on 6am-6pm Days/Nights four on four off pattern. Hourly rate is £11.50 with additional £0.75 when working nights.
For this role please call 01244304360 or email your CV to shughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.