Meridian are working with a well known Hospitality and Leisure firm who are recruiting for a number of experienced Maintenance Engineers on a number of disciplines. This is a permanent, full time role and an excellent opportunity to join a busy team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Covering a number of properties in and around the Heathrow area, the successful candidate will be working as part of a team responsible for the delivery of a planned and quality maintenance programme
- Our client is seeking a qualified Plumber who is able to build relationships with Managers and offer support with other general maintenance issues
- Undertake all aspects of planned and reactive Plumbing Maintenance as required
- You will also be responsible for additional maintenance to ensure the upkeep of the properties, typically include works such as room painting, mastic replacement, light and socket replacement, desk and door repairs
- Deliver a first time quality fix on all jobs
- Ensure all works are completed to the required quality standard
- Observe safe working practises and comply with all Health & Safety legislation
Skills & Qualifications:
- You will be multi skilled with a Plumbing bias
- Hold a recognised Plumbing qualification
- Ideally carried out maintenance within the leisure/tourism industry
- Comfortable understanding and working within a busy environment
- Experienced Plumber, able to carry out Fabric Maintenance
- Has attention to detail and has pride in delivering quality workmanship
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills to develop strong working relationships
The successful candidate will be working on a number of properties within a concentrated area and will be on site from 8am.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holiday (increasing after 12 months), company vehicle and the chance to join a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please apply by return, this is an excellent opportunity for the next step in your career.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.