We are working with a renowned FM company with an immediate requirement for a Maintenance Engineer who is able to work independently on a prestigious contract in Slough. The successful candidate will be required to cover two sites, 5 miles apart and will have a works van.
- Qualified Electrician (17th Edition, Apprentice Trained/Time Served)
- Confident dealing with all aspects of Electrical Maintenance, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ideally hold F-Gas, (not essential as routine PPM's on Air Conditioning only)
- Able to deal with other maintenance issues as needed to ensure smooth running of the building
- Covering 2 sites - Company van will be provided to enable the engineer to move between sites and will be free to take the vehicle home
- Ideally someone who is used to working on a standalone site - whilst this is not supervisory role you must be able to effectively and professionally deal with client interactions
- Monday to Friday 8-5pm but able to cover ad-hoc out of hours work if needed
- Salary £30 - £32k
This role is due to go live at the beginning of September so our client is keen to move quickly.
If you have the relevant Electrical Qualifications, Skills and are comfortable carrying out multi skilled maintenance please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.