We are currently working with an established FM Company who have an immediate requirement for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover a busy retail contract. This is a static role, based within a prominent organisation and is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) Electrician with strong fabric skills to join an established team.
- To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs. To monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering
- Ensure that PPM is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with the client's KPI's
- Provide holiday and sickness cover to other engineers on direction by the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor or Store Maintenance Engineer Administration Team
- Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by the client and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
- Operate clients software systems to ensure efficient maintenance activities
- To conduct weekly inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standards
- Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to Contract Support promptly within timescales set
- Attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers
- Provide cost effective solutions by minimising sub-contractor reactive work orders
Qualifications /Key Requirements:
- Time served Electrician with recognised qualification
- 17th Edition Electrical - plus 5 years post qualification experience
- Part One Electrical Combustion engineer with suitable commercial gas modules - Ideal
- CSCS Skills Card
- Preferable Asbestos Awareness and Water Legionella qualification
- Be available to attend Asbestos, Water Legionella and Systems House training
This is temp to perm role, initially employed via Meridian for 12 weeks with a view to becoming permanent. You will be working 40 hours a week covering 6-2 and 2-10 shifts. If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.