Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover a busy retail contract. You will be required to carry out Planned and Reactive Repairs on all Electrical aspects of the stores as well as general maintenance as required. This is a permanent vacancy and the successful candidate will be required to undertake work in Warrington and surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs, monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering
- Ensure that PPM is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with the client's KPI's
- Provide holiday and sickness cover to other engineers on direction by the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor or Store Maintenance Engineer Administration Team
- Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works
- Carry out reactive repairs as required by the client and respond to all work requests in a timely manner
- Operate clients software systems to ensure efficient maintenance activities
- Conduct weekly inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standards
- Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to Contract Support promptly within timescales set
- Attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers
- Take ownership of all work orders in cluster stores responding to all work-orders promptly and escalate unresolved issues to the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor as soon as possible
- Provide cost effective solutions by minimizing sub-contractor reactive work orders
- Visit all stores within your assigned region according to the schedule provided
Qualifications/ Key Skills:
- Qualified, Time Served Electrician and 17th Edition - plus 5 years post qualification experience is essential
- PAT Testing Qualification and Experience is preferred
- Part One Electrical Combustion engineer with suitable commercial gas modules - Preferred
- CSCS Skills Card
- Clean and current driving licence
- Preferable Asbestos Awareness and Water Legionella qualification
- Be available to attend Asbestos, Water Legionella and 2-day Systems House training
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with an outstanding reputation.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.