We are working with a Birmingham based company who have an immediate requirement for a permanent Maintenance Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Working in a food production/packaging environment this is an excellent opportunity for an electrically biased or mechanical Maintenance Engineer to take the next step in their career. Previous experience in an industrial/food environment is ideal.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the plant and office environment, the successful candidate will predominantly be covering the 10-2 shift although some flexibility will be required
- Carrying out planned maintenance and breakdowns as needed
- Ensuring breakdowns are kept to a minimum to keep production running effectively
- Undertaking fabric maintenance as required
- Working as part of a small team
Our client is ideally looking for a qualified Electrician but will also see Mechanical Engineers with a view to putting them through their Electrical qualifications.
Based just outside Birmingham city centre, you will have access to free parking and a competitive salary.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as our client is keen to interview for this role
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.