Our successful client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team in the Derby area. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position that will go from being temporary to being permanent with an increasing operation. The role will be largely Mechanical (essential) but candidates need to have a basic knowledge of electrical control panels.
The ideal candidate will have minimum ONC (or equivalent) in operations and maintenance as well as PLC experience, fault finding and rectification (Allan Bradley and/or Mitsubishi). You should have experience using manual machining equipment and previous experience in high volume manufacturing.
Duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Day to day Maintenance of existing equipment ensuring work carried out has minimal effect on production efficiencies.
- Fault finding during any breakdowns that should occur - Ensuring downtime KPI's are achieved with minimal downtime to production.
- Contributing to design and fabrication of development equipment.
- Scheduled TPM.
- Contributing to identifying and implementing improvements.
- Manufacturing and control of spares.
- Assisting with all matters of Health and Safety.
- Carry out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly, with recording work carried out in appropriate documentation.
- Experience of welding and fabrication.
This job description is not exhaustive and it is expected that the job holder will be flexible with regard to other reasonable duties.
Please apply to Laura Caulfield for immediate consideration - 01332 382 508, email@example.com.
Due to volume of applicants expected. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours you have unfortunetly been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.