An exciting opportunity has become available to join a successful and expanding company in the Derby area.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for a permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Hours/shift patterns: 06:00- 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 - Monday to Friday
This is a multi-skilled role dealing with maintenance of machinery and resolving faults as quickly as possible to reduce down time. The role will be 80% Mechanical and 20% Electrical.
Candidates will require the following skills and experience :
- Experience working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer or similar role
- Experience of handling various mechanical breakdowns and fault finding
- 17th edition qualification preferred but not essential
- Familiar with AC/DC drives and invertors
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- City and Guilds/NVQ level 3/HNC/HND etc Qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of working with pneumatic systems
This is an excellent opportunity. If you think this position is for you apply today or call Meridian on 01332 372931 for more information. CVs can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.