To manage and undertake all reactive attendances across a broad spectrum of Building Services Electrical equipment at multiple customer sites.
- Receive electronically PPM instructions and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
- Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
- Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client's information and approval.
- Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
- Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardise any aspects of reliability.
- Enter into dialogue with the Client's representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
- Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised.
- Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
- Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
- Make recommendations to the Area Supervisor on matters concerning continuous improvement and "adding value" that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
- Complete all reactive maintenance tasks as generated by a centralised Helpdesk
- Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
- Respond to clients requests promptly.
- Maintain all site records and logbooks.Standby paid for call out on a rota Time and a half after 6pm on site and Saturday
- Double time after midnight, Sunday and Bank holidays
- Overtime -
- **All travel time paid**
Standby paid for call out on a rota
Time and a half after 6pm on site and SaturdayDouble time after midnight, Sunday and Bank holidays
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.