Our client is seeking to recruit experienced Maintenance Assistants to work for a busy NHS department.
- Basic building and engineering knowledge.
- NVQ level 2
- Relevant experience within a maintenance environment.
- Be capable of working unsupervised with tools and equipment, on a wide range of technical plant equipment and services.
- Both written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Basic keyboard skills
- Experience of PAT Testing
- Experience of working in an Acute Hospital environment
- Current Driving Licence
- Work under the direction of a craftsman while working alongside
- Carry out a range of individual and support duties including maintenance and respond to Estates emergencies, e.g. assist with lift emergencies and fire alarm calls.
- Assist with installation, repair and commissioning of equipment.
- Specific duties for site & plant room tidiness and safety
- Driving duties as required
- Provide 24 hour 7 day cover
- Carry out a range of maintenance activities on a variety of plant and equipment
- Domestic appliance repairs
Please send an up to date cv to Phil Maloney at email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.